Terms And Conditions
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Promotional Terms and Conditions
1.1 The programme is managed by P&MM Limited.
- 1.2 The programme Entice Discounts is owned and operated by P&MM Limited ("the Company"), whose registered office is at Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LD, United Kingdom. The terms and "the Programme Site" shall be taken to mean the main internet website used by the Company to operate the programme, currently accessible at https://www.first4familiesrewards.co.uk. This domain is owned by The Children's Mutual and hosted by P&MM Limited.
- 1.3 "We/Us" refers at all times to P&MM Limited. "You" refers at all times to a customer of Entice Discounts who has agreed with Us to make the Service available to Entice Discounts customers. "Service" means the discounted benefits programme provided by Us. "Third Parties" mean the providers of the products and services available by way of the Service.
- 1.4 This site complies with the appropriate UK legislation and it is to be used only by persons who access it from within the UK and the Services on this site are only available to selected Entice Discounts customers who are UK residents aged 18 years or over. Additional age restrictions may apply to certain Services. You are advised to refer to the Third Party web page and/or check directly with the Third Party before booking or purchasing (as applicable). Your use of this site and the Service provided are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.5 By joining you ("the Member") agree that you have read and understood this Agreement ("Agreement") and that your membership shall conform to its terms and conditions.
- 1.6 Membership is offered at the sole discretion of the Company. The Company may modify this agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued membership of will be deemed as your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- 1.7 For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect.
- 1.8 You agree to remain bound by this Agreement (or such amended Agreement) for as long as you remain a Member or unless the Company terminates, suspends or otherwise limits access. Should The Member object to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with , the Member's only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in and properly terminate his or her membership.
- 1.9 The site is for the use of UK residents over 18 years of age. Membership for Entice Discounts is limited to one individual, and allows only one email address per Member. The Member agrees to provide only true and accurate information to The Company (including to its advertisers and partners) at all times, and to maintain accurate details on their account at https://www.first4familiesrewards.co.uk
- 1.10 Some products and services available as part of the Service have extra conditions that apply in addition to these conditions: these will be displayed within the appropriate Third Party's web page and You should read these before You use or purchase the product/service in question. If there are any inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the Third Party product/service conditions, the Third Party product/service conditions will prevail. All offers are subject to availability.
- 1.11 You may use any of the offers detailed for yourself, your spouse or partner and for immediate family dependents up to 18 years of age (where no age restriction on redemption is stipulated by the Third Parties), each of whom must permanently reside at the same domestic address as you, the member, provided that the purpose for use is solely for domestic purchase/s. It is a condition of the programme that the RESELLING of vouchers or other benefits provided is strictly forbidden, irrespective of whether it is for financial gain or otherwise.
- 1.12 Your membership is not transferable to a third party. There are no cash alternatives available for the membership.
- 1.13 Redemption of any of the discounted offers shall be deemed to be acceptance by You that We shall not be liable for any illness, injury or death incurred unless due directly to negligence by Us. Where You purchase a supplier product or service, We will only be liable for our own negligence or breach of obligations. We are not liable for the acts or omissions of any Third Party supplier, which are subject to their Terms and Conditions.
- 1.14 You agree that we (The Company) and The Children's Mutual /TWEIC can use your personal data to enable us to review, develop and improve our products and services. This may involve providing your personal data of order processing transactions and for their statistical research and analytical purposes as outlined in our privacy statement.
- 2.1 We may modify the Service from time to time for any reason and without notice including the right to terminate all or part of the Services with or without notice without any liability to you. We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice by posting the amended terms and conditions on this site. You agree to read these Terms and Conditions from time to time so that You will be aware of any changes and your continued use of this site will mean that You agree to the changes made. If You do not agree to the changes, You should not use this site any further.
- 2.2 We may apply a variable monthly maximum and/or minimum purchase limit either on a programme basis, for certain Third Party supplier products or offers or on an individual membership basis without prior notice if We deem appropriate. We shall have sole discretion to impose any such limits and our decision as to the limits imposed (if any) shall be final. Any such limits will be applied automatically to Your account and individual limits can be advised by calling the helpline telephone number 01908 228329.
3. Site Content
- 3.1 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information that We provide on this site is accurate and up-to-date.
- 3.2 Where We are the authors of this information, We will be responsible for any inaccuracies. Some information will be provided by, and be relevant to, the Third Parties: We do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies in this information or for any loss or damage You suffer in connection with or arising out of the information provided by Third Parties. Some information will indicate that it is correct on the date of publication. When accessing this content, You accept that it may have become inaccurate since the date of publication and that You will not rely on it as being correct at the date that You access it.
- 3.3 Where we source the information provided on this site from Third Parties, be aware that the views expressed are those of the Third Party concerned, not those of P&MM Limited. You are responsible for evaluating this information and for any decisions that You make as a result.
- 3.4 We are not responsible for products or services provided by the Third Parties, whether You access them on this site, or via links from this site. We do not endorse these products or services. You are responsible for evaluating them. If You decide to buy any of these products or services, You do so at your own risk.
- Where these discounted offers are offered to you as a benefit of being a member or customer of a company providing a discount scheme, if you cease to be a member or customer of the said company, You will no longer be eligible to use the Service but You are entitled to complete any transaction that you have begun before the date of the termination of your membership.
5. Applicable Law
- Your use of this site and these Terms and Conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. Force Majeure
- Once an offer has been redeemed, P&MM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligation if caused by adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, political unrest, riot, civil commotion, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
7. Our details
- 7.1 This programme is managed by P&MM Limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered address is at Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LD company registration number 1090180, VAT registration number GB 608 4078 41. P&MM Limited are members of the Institute of Sales Promotion and are ISO9001 certified by BSI, certificate number FS31995.
- 7.2 These Terms and Conditions were last updated in October 2012.
- 7.3 If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions please contact the customer help team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- P&MM Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), the data controller is P&MM Limited of Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 6LD, registered under the Act with number Z6437756. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Sue Hocken, Finance Director.
- This privacy notice tells you what to expect when P&MM collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our websites
- people who use our services
Visitors to our websites
- When someone visits this website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. The system collects this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our websites. We will not associate any data gathered in these log files with any personally identifying information from any source.
- If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through this website, we will be up front about this with the use of forms for example, and make it clear what we intend to do with it.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of the site to operate and has already been set when you viewed the first page of the site (see "Essential site cookies" below). You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site may not work.
- Third party cookies are used in conjunction with our partners in order to provide and confirm transaction information required to operate the discounts functionlaity on this website. The use of third party cookies is essential to the provision of discount services on this website. Please note, the retailer discount element of this site will not work if you delete and block all cookies.
Cookie Purpose More information Essential site cookies (Session Cookies) Session Cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of a site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. A common example of this functionality is the shopping basket feature of an e-commerce site. When you select some items for purchase, the session cookie remembers your selection so your shopping basket will have the items you selected when you are ready to check out. Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser. Visit the Microsoft website. Third Party Cookies Third-party cookies come from other websites or web services that are connected to the site you are currently viewing. In the case of this website Third-party cookies are used to track webpage use and transactional information on 3rd party websites in order to facilitate our discounts functionality. Third-party cookies can be either persistent or session cookies. ?
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
People who use our services
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or applying for products and/or services on our site. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or a promotion sponsored by P&MM Ltd and when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of transactions you carry out through our sites and fulfilment of your orders;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether it is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
- details of transactions you carry out on 3rd party websites (which originated via this website) in order to trace your discounts.
Where we store your personal data
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- any payment transactions or sensitive information will be encrypted using SSL technology;
- firewall technology is utilised as a standard measure to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information;
- the servers on which information is stored are located in a professionally managed high security and high availability facility in a secure environment; and
- your information is provided on a need to know basis and those employees to whom information is disclosed are required to comply with strict security and privacy procedures.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of your information
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Links to other websites
- This privacy notice does not cover the links to other websites contained in this site. Please check the privacy policies of these websites before you submit any personal data to them.
Access to information
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised by submitting a request addressed to the Data Protection Officer marked "Data Subject Access Request" either via post or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any access request will be subject to a fee of ?10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Where we hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by contacting the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Disclosure of your information
- We will not disclose personal data without consent beyond the members of our Group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, however these details will not be shared for Sales & Marketing Purposes.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets;
- to suppliers that we engage to process data on our behalf:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
- These terms and conditions together with the documents referred to in them (Conditions) tell you the basis on which we will supply to you any of the products (Products) and services (Services) listed on our website https://entice-discounts.entice-rewards.co.uk/login.php (Websites). Please read these Conditions carefully before ordering any Products or Services from or via the Website. By ordering any of the Products or Services, you agree to be bound by these Conditions.
IN PARTICULAR WE DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO PARAGRAPH 10 BELOW WHERE WE LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU.
- You should print a copy of these Conditions for future reference.
- Please click on the button marked 'I Accept' if you accept these Conditions. If you refuse to accept them, you will not be able to order any Products or Services from the Website.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- 1.1 The Products and Services provided on the Website are (in respect of travel bookings) provided by P&MM Travel Limited and (in respect of non-travel bookings) provided by P&MM Limited (we/us/our).
- 1.2 P&MM Travel Limited and P&MM Limited are both registered in England and Wales and have their registered offices and main trading addresses at Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LD
- 1.3 P&MM Travel Limited's company number is 3511933 and its VAT registration is GB 706 4735 35.
- 1.4 P&MM Limited's company number is 1090180 and its VAT registration number is GB 608 4078 41.
- 1.5 P&MM Travel Limited is ATOL, IATA and ABTA licensed. P&MM Limited is a member of the Institute of Sales Promotion and is also a BSI registered company, registered with number FS31995.
- 2.1 By placing an order through the Website, you warrant that:
-   2.1.1 you are dealing as a consumer and not as a business;
-   2.1.2 you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
-   2.1.3 you are at least 18 years old old unless you determine that there are no applicable age restrictions imposed by us or any third party to whom we subcontract provision of such Products and/or Services;
-   2.1.4 you are resident in the United Kingdom;
-   2.1.5 you are accessing the Website from the United Kingdom; and
-   2.1.6 the information you provide to us during the process of placing an order for Products and/or Services is accurate, complete and not misleading.
- 2.2 You may purchase any Products and/or Services for your own use, the use of your spouse (or partner provided that you can prove residency at your address of residence) and/or unlimited dependents (provided that you can prove residency at your address of residence and provided that there are no applicable age restrictions imposed by us or any third party to whom we subcontract provision of such Products and/or Services).
- 2.3 Gift Vouchers and cards are intended to be sold for domestic use, members who regularly order excessive amounts may be limited in their usage of this order facility. Limitation of a member's order facility can be applied without notice and at any time.
APPLICATION OF TERMS
- 3.1 Subject to any variation agreed under paragraph 3.2 and to the provisions of paragraph 15, the contract between you and us for the purchase of Products and/or Services will be subject to these Conditions and no other terms and conditions will apply.
- 3.2 These Conditions apply to all sales made by us on the Websites and no variations to these Conditions or representations about the Products will have any effect unless one of our directors expressly agrees in writing to that effect.
- 3.3 Every order for Products and/or Services which we receive from you will be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase Products and/or Services subject to these Conditions.
- 3.4 Orders placed by you will not be deemed to have been accepted by us unless and until we provide you with an acknowledgement of your order (Order Confirmation) by email. The Contract will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
- 3.5 It is your responsibility to check that your order is accurate and complete and we accept no responsibility for any incompleteness of or inaccuracies in your order.
- 4.1 The description of the Products and Services is as set out on the Websites or on any other promotional literature that we may from time to time publish.
- 4.2 All drawings, descriptions, specifications and advertising issued by us and any descriptions or illustrations contained on the Website or in any other promotional literature that we publish are issued or published to provide an indication only of the Products or Services which they describe. They are not part of this Contract.
- 4.3 The Products and Services and the packaging of the Products are subject to change or substitution without prior notice.
- 4.4 No cash alternatives to the Products and Services are available.
DELIVERY AND PERFORMANCE
- 5.1 We will (as applicable)
-   5.1.1 deliver or procure the delivery of the Products ordered by you; and/or
-   5.1.2 perform or procure the performance of the Services ordered by you in accordance with these Conditions. In the absence of any delivery and/or performance details, we will despatch the Products and/or perform the Services as soon as reasonably practicable after we have despatched our Order Confirmation but no later than 30 days after we despatched the Order Confirmation unless there are exceptional circumstances. Unless agreed otherwise, Products will be delivered to your address specified in the Order Confirmation.
- 5.2 Subject to any provisions of the Contract to the contrary, we will not be liable for any loss (including loss of profit), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused either directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Products and/or performance of the Services to you (even if caused by a breach of our duty to you). You will not be entitled to terminate the Contract because of any delay, unless the delay exceeds 30 days.
NON-DELIVERY and NON-PERFORMANCE
- 6.1 Our record of the amount of Products despatched to you as a result of your order will be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by you on delivery unless you can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
- 6.2 We will not be responsible for any failure to deliver Products and/or perform Services (even if caused by a breach of our duty to you) unless written notice is given to us within 30 days of the date when the Products and/or Services would in the ordinary course of events have been delivered and/or performed.
- 6.3 Our liability to you for failure to deliver Products is limited to providing replacement Products within 14 days of the date on which we receive notice that the Products have not been delivered or refunding to you the Price already paid by you in respect of the Products.
- 6.4 Our liability to you for failure to perform Services is limited to providing a refund of the Price already paid by you in respect of the Services.
- 7.1 The Products are at your risk once delivered to you.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 8.1 The price of Products and Services inclusive of VAT where applicable is as quoted on the Website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error (Price). The Price is exclusive of delivery charges which shall be added to the total amount due as set out in the relevant section of the online ordering process.
- 8.2 Prices are subject to change by us at any time on written notice. If we change the price of any Products or Services after you have placed an order for such Products or Services but before we have despatched an Order Confirmation you may cancel the order by written notice to us within 7 days of the date of our notice to you of the change in price.
- 8.3 The Website contains a large number of Products and Services and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products and Services may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our despatch procedures so that, where a Product's or Service's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when despatching the Products or performing the Services for you. If a Product's or Service's correct price is higher than the price stated on the Website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- 8.4 We are under no obligation to provide Products or Services to you at the incorrect, lower price even after we have sent to you an Order Confirmation if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error.
- 8.5 Payment for all Products and Service must be made by credit or debit card. We accept payment with the cards identified on the Website. We will charge your credit or debit card on acceptance of your order.
-   8.5.1 Any purchases paid for by credit card will incur a credit card charge of 1.5%, this rate is subject to change and will be confirmed on the website before payment is taken.
QUALITY OF PRODUCTS
- 9.1 We will endeavour to transfer to you the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given to us by the manufacturer or supplier of the Products.
- 9.2 We will endeavour to ensure the Products are despatched in perfect condition. If, when the Products have been received you are unhappy with the condition of the Products, you may:
-   9.2.1 reject the Products by informing the courier who delivers the Products to you, and instruct the courier to return the Products to us; or
-   9.2.2 return the Products to us within 7 days. You must notify us of the reason for such a return, and you must refer to any returns authorisation number or code that we may give you. No returns will be accepted following the expiry of 7 days following delivery. We accept no liability for faulty Products not returned within 7 days following delivery.
- 9.3 We will refund the Price for any defective Products or, if requested by you, repair or replace the Products provided that the Products are returned by you in the same condition and with the original packaging as when they were delivered to you.
- 9.4 If we comply with this paragraph 9 we shall have no further liability to you in respect of the Products.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 10.1 Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 9 above, this paragraph sets out the whole of our financial liability (including any liability for any actions or failure to act by our employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of:
-   10.1.1 any breach of these Conditions; and
-   10.1.2 any representation, statement or tortuous act or omission including negligence, which arises directly or indirectly from the Contract.
- 10.2 All of the guarantees, rights, conditions and other terms implied by any statute or at common law (except the conditions which are implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are excluded from the Contract so far as it is legally possible to do so.
- 10.3 These Conditions do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for:
-   10.3.1 death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
-   10.3.2 under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
-   10.3.3 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
-   10.3.4 any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- 10.4 Subject to paragraphs 10.2 and 10.3, we shall not be liable to you for:
-   10.4.1 any indirect loss, damage, costs and expenses;
-   10.4.2 special or punitive loss, damage, costs and expenses;
-   10.4.3 loss of profit;
-   10.4.4 loss of management or office time;
-   10.4.5 loss of business;
-   10.4.6 loss of reputation;
-   10.4.7 depletion of goodwill; or
-   10.4.8 loss of, damage to or corruption of data unless caused by us.
- 10.5 Subject to paragraphs 10.2 to 10.4 our total liability to you arising as a result of the performance or contemplated performance of this Contract will be limited to the value of the Products and/or Services as stated on the Website (including, in the case of Products, delivery costs) and, in the case of Products, the reasonable cost of returning the Products to us.
- 11.1 Subject to 11.4, if you are a consumer, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on the Website and we will give you a full refund of the Price paid by you. This does not apply to any items personalised or made to your specification; audio/video recordings or software that you have unsealed; items such as earrings and cosmetics that, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned; perishable goods (e.g. food and flowers), and periodicals/magazines.
- 11.2 To cancel your order pursuant to 11.1, you can email us or write to us (see Communications for details) within 7 working days of delivery of your Products, quoting your order number. You must then return the Products to us. You must take reasonable care of the Products and must not use them while they are in your possession. Products returned by you in accordance with this paragraph will be refunded in full, including the cost of delivering the item to you, no later than 30 days after you cancel the order. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Product to us.
- 11.3 You may cancel an order for Services in the same way, within 7 working days of the date of purchase, unless the Services begin sooner, in which case your right to terminate ends upon the date when performance of the Services starts. This does not apply to the provision of any leisure, transport, accommodation or catering services where we agree that such services are to be provided on a specific date or within a specific period.
- 11.4 When you purchase leisure vouchers from us, you do so on the strict understanding that, by providing you with those vouchers, we are performing Services for the purpose of these Conditions. The Services commence immediately at the point we confirm the provision of those vouchers to you. In those circumstances, you have no right to cancel the Contract.
- The provisions of this paragraph 12 shall only apply to the extent that the Services comprise travel bookings.
- 12.1 You may use the Services for persons other than those named at the time of booking provided that you are travelling with such persons on both the outward and return journeys.
- 12.2 All bookings for Services must be received no later than 14 days before the intended date of departure.
- 12.3 You are responsible for checking the passport, visa and health requirements that are required before booking the Services. Health advice is available from your GP or pharmacist and a free leaflet 'Health Advice for Travellers' is available from the UK Department of Health on 0800 555 777 or at http://www.dh.gov.uk/. We will not be held responsible for any failure by you to take any appropriate and necessary advice prior to travel.
- 13.1 Each Contract is personal to you. You are not entitled to transfer the whole or any part of the Contract without our prior written consent.
- 13.2 We may transfer the Contract or any part of it to any third party.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- 14.1 We reserve the right to delay the date of delivery or performance or to cancel or vary the Contract (without liability to you) if we are prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of our business as a result of circumstances beyond our reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or any restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials experienced by us provided that, if the event in question continues for a continuous period of more than 14 days, you will be entitled to terminate the Contract by giving us written notice.
THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS
- 15.1 We may contract our obligations to supply any Products or Services to you to a third party supplier. If we do so then we will need to pass your personal details to that supplier and you therefore consent to us passing your personal details on to that supplier only for the purpose of supplying Products and/or Services ordered by you. We cannot give any undertaking, that Products you purchase from third party sellers through our Website, or from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our Website, will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are disclaimed by us absolutely. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller.
- 15.2 Your purchase of certain Products and Services may be subject to supplemental terms and conditions dealing with issues such as estimated delivery times and any guarantees or warranties that are applicable to those Products and Services. Such supplemental terms will be brought to your attention during the order process and which you must accept in order to place an order. If there is any conflict between these Conditions and such supplemental terms, the supplemental terms will override these Conditions.
- 15.3 In some cases, we accept orders as agents on behalf of third party sellers. The resulting legal contract is between you and that third party seller, and is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party seller, which they will advise you of directly. You should carefully review their terms and conditions applying to the transaction. In particular, unless otherwise agreed, all travel bookings will be made with our designated travel agent, P&MM Travel Limited (company number 3511933) whose registered office is at Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 6LD.
- 16.1 If you are a consumer, nothing in these Conditions will affect your statutory rights.
- 16.2 None of our rights or remedies under the Contract will preclude any other right or remedy that we may have.
- 16.3 If any provision of the Contract is found by any competent authority to be wholly or partly invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable part of that provision will to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, be deemed deleted from the Contract and the remainder of such provision shall not be affected and shall continue in full force and effect.
- 16.4 Any failure or delay by us to enforce or partially enforce any provision of the Contract will not be construed as a waiver of any of our rights under the Contract.
- 16.5 Any waiver by us of any breach by you of any provision of the Contract will not be deemed to be a waiver of any later breach or default and will in no way affect the other terms of the Contract.
- 16.6 This Contract is not intended to benefit any third party and the provisions of The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are excluded.
- 16.7 All aspects of the Contract shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 17.1 All communications between the parties about this Contract must be in writing and delivered by hand, sent by prepaid first class post or sent by facsimile or e-mail.
- 17.2 Communications addressed to us shall be marked for the attention of the Head of Operations and shall be sent to our office whose address appears above or the e-mail address published on the Website or such other address that we may publish or notify to you from time to time.
- 17.3 Communications addressed to you shall be sent to such address on the Order Confirmation or such other address as you notify to us from time to time.
- 17.4 Communications shall be deemed to have been received:-
-   17.4.1 if sent by prepaid first class post, 2 days after posting (exclusive of the day of posting);
-   17.4.2 if delivered by hand, on the day of delivery;
-   17.4.3 if sent by facsimile or e-mail transmission prior to 4.00 p.m. on any day, at the time of transmission and after 4.00 p.m. on the next day.
- 17.5 For the purposes of paragraph 17.4 any reference to a "day" shall exclude Saturdays, Sundays, bank or public holidays and any other days on which we are closed for business.
- Version date: March 2012
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- https://www.first4familiesrewards.co.uk is operated by P&MM Limited for our clients and their employees. We are registered in England and Wales and have our registered office and main trading address at Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LD. Our company number is 1090180 and our VAT registration number is GB 608 4078 41. We are a member of the Institute of Sales Promotion and a BSI registered company, registered with number FS31995.
- 1.1 You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- 1.1.1 in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- 1.1.2 in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- 1.1.3 for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- 1.1.4 to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- 1.1.5 to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- 1.2 You also agree:
- 1.2.1 not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- 1.2.2 not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- 22.214.171.124 any part of our site;
- 126.96.36.199 any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- 188.8.131.52 any software used in the provision of our site; or
- 184.108.40.206 any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- 2.1 We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- 2.2.1 immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- 2.2.2 immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- 2.2.3 issue of a warning to you;
- 2.2.4 legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- 2.2.5 further legal action against you; and
- 2.2.6 disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- 2.3 We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- 3.1 We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
- Version: March 2011